Created and manufactured in France in our workshop “made in Normandy”, the FILOVAN is designed thanks to the know-how of our team and jointly crafted with our valued van users. Each vehicle is unique: it is hand-assembled by our qualified personal, and we put human at the heart of each conception stage.
MTM HALLMARKS: RELIABILITY, SECURITY AND COMFORT
These three words represents a common thread throughout our design process. The FILOVAN is built for high mechanical resistance thanks to high-quality material. We strive to bring optimal comfort for the horse and the rider.
- Panels and insulated sandwich panels of 30 mm
- Insulated and profiled alcove (S5)
- Cab’s panel reinforced with aluminium and with opening porthole
- Aluminium floor and deck with non-slip rubber coating with waterproof sealing
- Upholstery of inner walls, protection cushions above heads
- Numerous openings and electric room ventilation
- Storage box at both end of the bench seat (in the 5 seats cabin model)
OPTIMISED HANDLING AND EASY LOADING
The INOVAN has been specifically designed to allow for a quick, efficient and more durable handling. The stalls are fitted with the “easy access” system (a patented system) to allow for opening / closing of the stall door either in the horse’s or the tack room’s part. The two rear doors feature independent openings and allow secure handling of the horses.
OUR COMMITTEMENT FOR BODY WARRANTY
MTM offers a 36 months or 200,000 km body warranty (for normal use of the vehicle).
The stall trailer van features make it possible to transport one or two horses (a stallion and a mare) without any contact. Thanks to the adjustable partitions (2 positions), you can arrange the horse part in different ways:
In an independent position
In an open position to enjoy the full space from the horse part (recommended for single horse, brood mare, yearlings…).
Main strength of the INOVAN: modular and flexible layout easily available, including with one hand!